Video Surveillance Systems
At Axis Systems Group, we collaborate closely with your security team to fully review and research the security and safety requirements of each project. Next, we provide a detailed software warranties, time-lines and financial investments.
From our in-house design, engineering and technical teams, we design-and-build, project manage and maintain the entire integrated video surveillance system utilizing only premium product brands, HD (High-Definition) video capture technologies, storage and archival compression backup solutions (cloud-based and hardware-sourced) and on-site training.
We have been entrusted to deploy numerous customized wireless video surveillance systems including CCTV (Close Circuit TV), 32 mega pixels Multi-sensor IP (Internet Protocol), IR (Infrared), and PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) Cameras, Video Management Software, Recording Solutions and more to local transportation and transit authorities in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia.
Legacy analog video surveillance systems provided basic monitoring and recording. Conversely, Multi-sensor IP cameras with up to 32 mega pixels vastly improve the time efficiencies and cost effectiveness of the video security footage, data results and mobile monitoring capabilities.
Key Benefits of the AxisSystems Video Surveillance and Security Solutions include:
• Leading-edge network electronic surveillance equipment and server recording infrastructure are integrated for high resolution video management
• Off site high-definition site recording with short-term and long-term cloud-based and/or hardware-based compression storage
• Real-time notifications protocols, live viewing from mobile devices, overall system inspection
• Scalability for future expansion, adaptability and integration of legacy equipment, hardware and software requirements
• Integrating multiple digital video cameras, resolutions, lenses, night vision cameras on-demand with security software and hardware compatibilities
• Self-learning video analytics with surveillance software can be deployed to record and capture relevant and customized data, and security personnel alerted when specific threats are suspected and detected
• Biometric identity recognition enables the cross-reference security data and images using encryption and watermarking
• Multi-sensor IP cameras with up to 32 mega pixels that record 360 degree areas eliminating the need for multiple pan-tilt-zoom cameras
A Full Range of Project Capabilities
Call 604 777 2907 or Email ROI[at]AxisSystems.ca to Schedule a Needs Assessment with our Team.
Located in Burnaby, BC Canada, we at Axis Systems Group are proud to supply premium branded products and installation. We supply support services in the Greater and Metro Vancouver Areas including: Vancouver, West Vancouver, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Langley, Surrey, Burnaby, North Vancouver, Richmond, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, Delta, White Rock and more.