Milestone VMS (Video Management Software) Authorized Installer
Looking to monitor your home anytime, anywhere?
AXIS Systems Group has the wireless solution.
Video surveillance (CCTV systems)
While traditional analog video surveillance systems provided basic monitoring and recording, IP-based video surveillance technology improves the effectiveness of video security with a number of benefits:
- Standard network equipment and server hardware is used for video management and storage.
- Passive Optical LAN and Structured cabling allows for flexible, cost effective installations.
- Off site recording, notification, viewing, and storage are possible.
- Scalability: The system can be expanded by one camera at a time.
- Analytic software can be used to record only relevant data and notify security personnel when specific threats are detected.
- Much higher security of images using encryption and watermarking
- High resolution IP cameras of up to 16 megapixels can record large areas eliminating the need for multiple pan/tilt/zoom cameras.
AXIS Technical Services installs equipment from industry leading manufacturers including: GE, Bosch, Avigilon, Pelco, AXIS Communications, and Keyscan.